Monday, May 01, 2006

DEAD.

Hubby worked all weekend, until 3am Saturday night, and of course I got dragged into helping him at home. I'm dead. But it was for a good cause, and I got a taste of the craziness he goes through at work.

We got a new wireless printer over the weekend--it's kinda cool. No wires except for a power cord. I'm proud to say I set everything up myself. Hubby was too burned out to do much but watch. Poor guy.

I had exactly THREE people ask me how my writing was going this weekend--and these three people never ask me that. Maybe it's a sign. I'm not going to deny I've been disheartened as of late--I've been avoiding the pen. Weekends are very unproductive for me anyway. The only real time I get to write is when Hubby is traveling and the kids are asleep. Because when I write I disappear into a deep black hole where nothing matters but me and the computer. No one else exists. It's kind of hard to do that with three attention-needy kids!

This week is going to be crazy busy for me. I hope I can just keep my head above the water.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congrats on your new printer - and setting it up. People who can do stuff like that impress the heck out of me.