Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I'm a Mess.

I am extremely organized. I have a schedule I stick religiously to, and I make sure I have ample time to write, pay attention to the kids and Hubby, clean the house, and do all the other stuff I need to do. I am an excellent manager of time, and I never forget or "space" anything. Ever.

*snort*

Yeah, I wish that was me. Lately, I am finding that it's easy to be organized...for a week. Then chaos resumes its natural place in my life, and all is lost and I'm back to square one.

I can do ANYTHING for a week. Daily workouts. Eating healthy. Writing 2K a day. But as soon as Week Two hits, I lose all my steam, and deflate like a sad soufleé. Why is this? Why can't I stick with what I need to do?

Why are daisies white and yellow? Why is the sky blue?

I guess I'm just a mess. As long as I'm TRYING, that has to count for something.

Excuse me, I'm off to go be a mess at the grocery store.

3 comments:

devon Ellington said...

Week 2 is when resistance to change kicks it. It's the test of how badly you want something and what you're willing to do to work through it and get there.

Just keep at it.

My word below is "sushi" -- now I'm hungry.

Lara said...

I CRAVE sushi!

porankowa rodzina said...

There's a way to get organized - http://flylady.net
I've got two preschoolers at home, I used to be a mess, too. :)
Greetings from Poland!