Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Back To School!


They're on the bus! I won't see them for eight hours!

:-(

:-D

Mixed emotions, today. They had a fun day yesterday. We went for a family walk, they played with the neighbor kids, ran around and played, rode bikes, basically fit everything they could into the last "official" day of Summer.

Collapsed into bed. But not me. I decided to watch my long-awaited episodes of Gossip Girl. I won't bore you with the time I finally got into bed. It was irresponsible of me, and I'll leave it at that.

My days are about to get quieter. Sure, after school there will be a LOT of running around, but with just the two-year old at home, it will be...quiet. He's not a loud kid, and he still naps. So, I'll have time to get things accomplished I couldn't before. Today's first item of business--declutter the office! I'm going to edit while the baby is sleeping!

Sure, I'm sad they're in school, now. But part of me is throwing a "little" party.

Just a teeny one...

2 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

Happy back to school! And, most importantly, happy editing! :)

Aimee said...

Oh c'mon! We know you're throwing one super big fiesta right now. (Don't feel guilty either, because you're not alone...even if no one fesses up about it).