Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another One of Those Days...

Fate is going against me, yet again, today. I have an Institute class once a week, every Thursday. It's the one thing I look forward to, frankly, every week.

Well, today, Thing Four wouldn't stay in the nursery. He cried and held on to my leg, and wouldn't let me go. AND the phone rang, and it was the school nurse. Thing One was in the health room with a headache and dizziness.

Bye-bye class. I had to leave, and pick up Thing One, and take her home.

Not a good start to the day. She's in bed, Thing Four is in bed, and I'm sulking. :-(

I have a choice. I can organize a closet, or work my way through my desk jar of Tootsie Rolls.

Which one will win??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I've been there. As a mom with young kids, you have so little time to yourself.

It's just one day though. You'll have next Thursday. And yes, chocolate does help. Have a wonderful weekend.