Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Not Spinach in Brownies, but...

Status: It's 8am and I've already changed shirts. I just love it when my 9 month old SNEEZES immediately after I've put a big ol' spoonful of rice cereal in his mouth...

SO, I am a sneaky mom. I am singing the praises of V-8 Fusion. It's that drink they crammed a buttload of vegetables in, yet it TASTES like a juice drink. I have totally gotten my 8-year old (who loathes vegetables in any form) addicted to it. He has a glass in the morning with breakfast, and a glass after school. He loves the Banana/Strawbery. He has no idea he's "drinking" vegetables. I am SO GOOD!!!
So he's definitely getting at least four servings of fruits and veggies in the morning. So, when I'm practically standing on his head to get him to eat ONE BITE of broccoli at dinnertime, at least I know he's getting some sort of veggies and won't get Rickets.

Jessica Seinfield I'm not, but I think I'm doing OK.

Well, time to play with the baby. I'm reading a manuscript for a friend and I want to keep reading! But alas, I have to wait until naptime...

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

YOU GO on the veggies, Mom! :)

Hey was I supposed to send you something? My brain is gone...