Friday, March 14, 2008

Is Spring Springing?

Status: Grumpy. Lack of sleep is affecting me. I need to stop going to bed at midnight! Five hours of sleep isn't good for my mood. Because when Momma ain't happy...you know the rest.

It was 53 degrees yesterday! And today it will be the same. Mount Everest II (or so I have named the pile of snow the plowers have made at the top of my driveway) is resembling a hill more than a mountain now, thank heaven. The kids even got out their razors and zoomed around outside.
But of course, when you have that much snow melting, you have another problem: water. There was literally a river running through the grocery store parking lot yesterday.

This will be a short post, unfortunately, Thing Two just called from school and told me he forgot his glasses. So I get to pack up and run them to his school. UGH.

Tomorrow is the Pinewood Derby! Thing Two's car rocks. There aren't any other words to describe it. I'll post pics on Monday.

Have a good weekend, all!

2 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

It's going to be 86 here today! YAY!

wfbdoglover said...

31 degrees here today. We had our Pinewood Derby about 6 weeks ago. How did yours go?