Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HYUAHHH.....

Status: Exhausted. We had thunderstorms all night and Thing Four woke up at 1am and decided he was hungry. THEN at 4am Things 1-3 all ran downstairs while I was warming up another bottle and informed me they couldn't sleep because of the thunder. I shooed them all to bed.

Don't worry, we are registering for school this morning and they are having their school pictures taken. Can you say DARK CIRCLES under the eyes??? I have a little makeup stick somewhere...

It could be worse. One kid across the street got whacked in the head with a golf club (one of the heavy ones) right above the eye a few days ago. So he has a black eye and six stitches for school pictures. I suspect a makeup stick won't be able to fix THAT. Eeks.

Today will be another yucky run-around day. Run to Jumpstart, run to registration, run to the grocery store, run to the sports store to buy more soccer stuff, run to the haircutters (before registration--Thing Three has a mop top) and somewhere in there I need to make cupcakes for a visiting teachee and four loaves of wheat bread.

Tomorrow is even worse. I CANNOT wait until school starts! Then it will be just me and Thing Four at home, my house will stay a LOT cleaner, and the chaos will end. Sort of. Replaced by new chaos that the demands of having multiple kids in school will bring, of course.

It never ends.

ps: I wouldn't REALLY use a makeup stick on my boys--although I have been tempted once or twice.

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

Why are they taking school pictures BEFORE school starts? That's kinda weird...