Friday, June 23, 2006

Freaky Friday

Not really, but I discovered that I'm NOT invincible, as previously thought. (I have a fever and I'd like to rip out my throat and dunk it in ice water, currently.)
Poor me. Poor Hubby. Poor Thing One. We all have it. Things Two and Three are fine, which doesn't help, because they aren't sick and they want to run around and be active. And I can't run around with them.

We had some sweet tickets to the Rockies game tonight, and Hubby had to give them away at work, because we're sick. This is a nasty little virus. I just hope I'm better before all the extended family descends on us Friday the 30th. We have six families with kids, so we're basically giving them their own room, and supplementing with blow-up mattresses. Thank heaven we have a bathroom in every room. But YIKES when I think about our water bill next month.

I spoke too soon yesterday. The Curve Ball is still unresolved and as confusing as ever, and it looks like we get to wait a couple of weeks for a resolution. I'm going to try and not think about it.

I did get six pages out yesterday, when this is all over I might have a story! I'm fast-tracking through the 29th, so I can be finished when the Family arrives. Of course Hubby is out of town that day and I get to go to the airport three different times in shifts to pick people up. I have a feeling I'm going to be a MESS after this is all over. Heck, I'm already a mess now. I guess I'll be MESSIER.
Have a good weekend, everyone. Be safe.

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

I hope you're feeling better soon! And WOO I'm glad you're still writing. Go girl go!