Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tuesday Toast Day

Overheard yesterday between two of my children:

Child One: "Wow, did Mommy mow the lawn?"

Child Two: "Yeah."

Child One: "She did a good job. The lines are so straight. Except right there. Why is that one line all curvy?"

Child Two: "That's where a bug flew in her mouth. She freaked."

Child One: "Oh."

Further proof, Ladies and Gents, why I DETEST grasshoppers. I'm sure it was just trying to get out of the path of the oncoming lawnmower. And I just happened to be sitting on the lawnmower, yawning...

ANYWAY, it's Tuesday Toast Day! Have toast for breakfast!

2 comments:

The Bean Cassarole said...

I had a toasted bagel, does that count?

And I had a chuckle at the visual of you getting a bug in your face. Maybe you should wear a welder's helmet, you know, the ones with the plastic shield that covers your face? ;-)

Lowa said...

LMAO!

THAT is FUNNY!