Monday, August 24, 2009

BTS Craziness.

Oh. My. Gosh. This week is going to be CRAZY!!!

I sat down last night, as I normally do, to plan out the week's menu and "to dos" for every day of the week, utilizing the calendar.

I hardly have time to breathe--IF I do everything I need to do. That's what I get for procrastinating everything until the week before school starts. Well, not everything, but some things.

So, I realized I should stab my own eyes out formulate an attack plan. Fun. And I have. Which means I won't have much time for anything extra this whole week. Except Friday. Friday will be...calmer. Where's the dang remote? I need to fast-forward my life about five days...

In happier news, our clothes shopping is done. In un-happier news, it felt a LOT like Fall yesterday. WTH??? I am NOT ready for Fall weather. Although I love it. But it means the year is starting to wind down, and I had lots of stuff I wanted to accomplish before it was over.

I know I keep lamenting this, but 2009 is just cruising way too fast!

Speaking of cruising...yeah...gotta run!

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

Bring on the Fall!! I'm sick of this heat and sweating the second I step outside. :)