Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day...(EEEK!!!)


Although I feel REEEAAAAALLLY bad this year. Why? Let's see:
Lara's Haul: 2 dozen long-stemmed red roses (pictured above) and a card that made me cry, AND a Day At The Spa Giftcard.
Hubby's Haul: A Reece's Peanut Butter Heart and homemade valentine cards from me and the kids.
Okay, so I now feel like I sort of "screwed up" this Valentine's day. Hubby and I usually don't get "big" gifts for each other for V-day, and I figured this year would be simple too. Ergo the peanut butter heart. Hubby is in Vegas and I intend to call him up and tell him he's in TROUBLE!!!
Although the heart I got him is quite big...about softball sized...oh who am I kidding?
URGH.
I hope everyone has a lovely day, and even if you don't have a significant other, it's a great family day too! Call em' up and tell them you love them! (Or give them a big hug if they live with you.) It's not just about ROMANCE, you know! It's a day to tell people you love that you love them! So get to it!
:-)
UPDATE: Okay, I just called Hubby to tell him THANK YOU (and he's in trouble!) and I just woke him up out of a dead sleep. I sort of forgot that it's only 5:30 A.M. in Las Vegas!)
SHOOT ME NOW...

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

It's a BS holiday. =)

I'm glad you got roses though - they're lovely!!