Monday, October 02, 2006

FINALLY!!!

We made it!!! We are officially in Wisconsin now, and the movers are diligently moving all our house stuff into the house as I write this. The kids are in school, Hubby is at his new job, and I have the house to myself, finally. Well, the movers are here too, but they're very nice men. I just went and grabbed them some breakfast.

It thundered and rained all night. There was some seriously spectacular lightning by our house...at one point Thing One came running down the stairs and begged to sleep on the floor by our bed, the lightning was scaring her.

It's supposed to be hot today, which is fine with me, as long as it's not raining as they bring in all my nice furniture. (Of course they wrapped it in paper and blankets and then shrinkwrapped all around it so I fear I may need a S.W.A.T. Team to help get it unpacked but that's another story.)

I am starting to feel pregnant. I know, I know, not that far along, but I can't lie on my stomach anymore, because it feels like I've got a grapefruit in there. Darn it. I'll miss that for the next seven months.

I am excited to get my office all put together! Before I had this big room that was an office, and a craft room. My craft room is in another part of the basement so the office will just be an office. And can I tell you how excited I am about that? I think I did in my last post. Sorry. I'm just too happy about it.

I need to go direct movers so I'll write more tomorrow.

:-)

3 comments:

Lowa said...

I remember that feeling. That is EXACTLY what it feels like. MY youngest is almost 6 and I still can't sleep on my tummy for some reason. Not because it feels like a grapefruit, but it does something to my lower back if I do it. This is SO EXCITING! This all starts sooner with each pregnancy. I could still sleep on my tummy when I was about 6 months pregnant with my first, and couldn't before I even KNEW I was pregnant with my last.

YEs, I can't wait to see pictures of the office when you get it all set up!

Michelle Miles said...

I LOVE having my own office!! It's rocks

Michelle Miles said...

Um... that should have said "it rocks" *blush*