Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm sad. The weekend went by WAY too fast! We were lazy slugs all weekend, eating and napping and basically doing nothing but hanging out with the kids. Saturday was a little busy for me in the sense that I had to do some running around, but other than that, it was good.

Watched the Superbowl. At least it was an interesting game...I can't watch the ones where one team gets an early big lead and skunks the other team. I like neck-and-neck action until the end, and yesterday's game delivered! The commercials were pretty good, too. We had yummy food, and I have to say, my Shrimp Dip is to DIE for...

I was bad and didn't write. I need to have quiet when I write, and to be honest, I just don't have much of that on weekends. Our house is very "spirited" when everyone is home.

So we got to relax this weekend, but I swear it felt like only about ten minutes. :-(

Back to normalcy, and running massive errands!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're ALLOWED to take a weekend off when you want it/need it.

It's very important to recharge.

Michelle Miles said...

What Devon said.

The game was very exciting! I have to admit, I wasn't going to watch it but Man called and asked if he could come over and watch it on my TV with me. LOL So I said yes (how could I resist?). It was really good football. THAT was a game worth watching.

I worked my butt off this weekend on various things. I even wrote last night. I'm so proud of myself. I'm nearing the end of the book! I'm determined to finish it this week if it kills me.