Tuesday, October 23, 2007

World's Longest Tag, EVER, I Think...

Karen over at The Wet Donkey tagged me so here I go:

1. Three biggest fears? Someone kidnapping my children, Dark water, Crunchy bugs

2. When was the last time you danced? This morning. Thing Four (my five month old) and I did “The Tango.”

3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? I used to. Haven’t in a while.

4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? Well that’s just lame—only for a DAY?? Well, I guess 17 then because I didn’t have crows feet and my hair was a LOT thicker…

5. Are you a good liar? Nope. My husband can tell in a nanosecond.

6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? Only if they do something ridiculous, like get Pamela Anderson boobs or Hemorrhoid lips or something… but I’m not against some tastefully done “streamlining.”

7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? If you don't have children, what's one thing you tell yourself you'll never do. (Psst! You. Yah, you. The one without kids. Guess what? You'll probably do it.) Spank them with something other than my hand.

8. What's something that totally grosses you out? Body fluids. Snot, spit, etc. EW.

9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? Only the ones from my mother and mother-in-law. The cheese factor alone should make them illegal…

10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? I’m pleading the Fifth on that one…

11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states? Are you kidding? Seriously, are you kidding??? I’d stay the same.

12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? I just bought some today. At Target. Kiddie Size 4. They were knock-offs.

13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? Take them. Embrace them. Watch NBC for 16 straight days, emerging only for food. (Sorry, had to steal Karen’s answer for this one!)

14. What's your favorite accent? Australian, Mate.

15. What's your favorite scent? Dreft.

16. Gum or breath mints? Gum, and only cinnamon flavor. Mints eventually give you Carpet Tongue

17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? Julianne Moore. She is gorgeous.

18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? Um, NO. I need opposable thumbs to write, change diapers, text on my Treo, hold a can of Diet Coke. MUST HAVE THUMBS!!

19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? Religiously. Otherwise I get Freckles for days…

20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives?
Trust. I am extremely gullible. Almost to the point of retardation…

21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? Complicated. It’s more fun watching my husband try to figure me out.

22. Do you watch what you eat? Yep. And then I eat it.

23. Do you watch what other people eat? Only if it looks reeeaalllly good.

24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? No. Unless I see them beat them in public. That’s just wrong.

25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? No. But I judge them when they dress SKANKY.

26. Do you judge people who are homely? No.

27. Do you judge people who are overweight? Sometimes--the ones who can’t move because they’re so big. Gluttony isn't cool.

28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? High. An election year is like, continuous adrenaline for 365 days!

29. Favorite song of all time? You are going to laugh for days at this, but I’ve always loved Alphaville’s “Forever Young.” It was actually sort of neat until it was in Napoleon Dynamite (Bleah). Now it’s just a joke song. But dang, I love it.

30. Acoustic or electric? Acoustic. I’ve mellowed considerably.

31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? Nope. My leg hairs are blonde. Lucky me.

32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? Why the hell would I want to??

33. What was your least favorite age? 13 wasn’t that great a year for me.

34. How many times a day do you check your email? Um, about twenty?

35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? No. I'm friends with everybody! :-)

People I'm tagging: CASSIE and CHRIS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You delete my cheesy emails? I only send the best!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I always delete my MIL's emails. They are so hoakey! But I give them a cursory skim, first.

Anonymous said...

FINE! :) Naw, you can tag me, I'm used to doing this stuff on myspace anyhoo.
-sis