Friday, October 12, 2007

Postum Weather

Mmmm, I'm enjoying a big steaming pot of postum right now...it's FREEZING outside! High thirties or low forties it feels like. My kids had to break out the down coats this morning, and luckily I had saved all the hats and gloves in a plastic tub in the closet this Spring-- we just had to fish out the matching ones.

Is it me, or is this year FLYING by? I've already begun the Christmas presents list, and bought a few things. We are truly in the "holiday" season.

Finished "New Moon" (second Stephenie Meyer book) yesterday and I will finish up "Eclipse" sometime this morning, during ME time. I totally adore Edward Cullen. His complete and utter devotion to the heroine reminds me a lot of Jamie Fraser, from the Diana Gabaldon books. *SIGH*

Thing Four is happy screaming in his swing, I guess I'd better play with him while he's awake.

Have a good weekend, everyone...STAY WARM!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you for scheduling me time.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Edward Cullen is the perfect male! You have to listen to Coldplay's "What If" to really feel Bella's pain in New Moon. Oh, and by the way, Hi! Email to follow!