Tuesday, July 14, 2009

YES! YES! YES!!!

So, I'm at the grocery store, and what do I see at the checkout? Juicy Fruit Gum!!! You have no idea how many childhood memories that gum holds for me. But, alas, I haven't chewed it in AGES. Why?

Sugar, for one thing. Also, the flavor, although delish, only lasts for about 45 seconds, and then it turns into a piece of flavorless rubber in your mouth and must be spit out.


So, imagine my joy, when I see THIS:~

I love those big E-paks of gum anyway. And It's my beloved Juicy Fruit! AND IT'S SUGAR FREE!!!! THAT is the kicker! I am ecstatic! And yes, it tastes just as good as the original. And it lasts a lot longer flavorwise. Seriously! You must run out to Walmart right now and buy this gum! Woooo!!!

Not that I'm EXCITED, or anything... ;-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I love it too, but I hate the sugar. (And my mom always said it was white trash gum for some reason....uh...ok mom, whatever you say) I'll have to check it out...the taste, the taste, the taste is gonna mooove ya!