Friday, November 03, 2006

FRIDAY.


Short post today, I just got called in to work. Wasn't expecting it, but I am a sucker and can't say no. It's only 9-3. But it's the longest shift I've worked yet. I'll just have to pack a really nutritious lunch. Being on my feet for six hours will be interesting...;-)

We're taking the kids to see "Flushed Away" this Saturday, Hubby gets home from L.A. and it should be a relaxing weekend. We have to stop going to the Original Pancake House every Saturday morning though. Or I'm going to blow up like a balloon. There is nothing like their Buckwheat pancakes. To DIE for. And their bacon. Don't even get me started on their potatoes and omelettes. MMM.

Okay, time to get my bowl of Grape Nuts and shut up. Have a good weekend, all, and be good!

2 comments:

Lowa said...

Wow, six hours on your feet, hope you don't swell up or anything!

We told the kids we would take them to a movie this weekend if they could behave properly. As always, the 11 year old (second born) screwed up pretty much immediately. So I am thinking of taking the other three while he is at his two hour hockey practice tonight. My husband coaches, so they can do that while the rest of us eat popcorn and laugh:)

That breakfast place sounds like a place down the road from us. And everything is fresh and home made, organic too, which is a plus. Home made bread for the toast, fresh squeezed OJ, etc. Problem is that it is about 60 bucks every time we all go, so we don't go often. The kids LOVE it though!

Hope you rest up this weekend! I know you will be glad to have your handsome hubby back:)

Michelle Miles said...

Aw try not to overdo it!

I'm going to try to take my baby to see that this weekend too. :) We'll have to compare notes. haha