Friday, February 17, 2006

Jammies Day

Kids are home today and Monday, and we tried to get into the ski resorts, but they're all booked up. Every single one I tried. Oh well. We'll have a lazy weekend and catch some movies--Pink Panther, etc.

The kids and I hung around in our jammies until ten a.m.--and I made pancakes and we watched a movie. But now I have to clean clean clean and run around and frankly, it's ten degrees outside and I don't want to go anywhere.

I hope I can get some writing done this weekend, but I hardly ever do. My time is usually monopolized by family things. Weekdays are when I get my writing in.

Have a good weekend, all.

4 comments:

Lowa said...

Yeah, I wanna do Pink Panther and Eight Below. Took one of mine to King Kong last night. Yikes. Did not expect that violence.

Welcome to my world. How you described your day so far, is a typical day for us:) Lovely, eh?? They work in some math sheets, we get in a Science lesson and aome art here and there, read a lot and life is grand:)

Have a great long weekend with your cherubs!

Ann said...

Brrrrrrrrr!

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Hey, we were happy to share our snow with you. (Also a little of the cold too) My wife and I watched the new Zorro movie and it was hilarious, especially the horse. Have you seen Mobsters and Mormons? It is a funny, funny movie with a very good message in it.

Michelle Miles said...

It's bloody cold here. Icy and the high yesterday was 27!

Stay warm. :)