Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I had a hard time waking up today. Usually I spring right up when Hubby does (he's not exactly subtle when he gets ready for work) but this morning I was just...dead. He left for work before seven, and I actually went back to bed for a little while. Luckily Thing Three was awake so I put him in charge of playing with Thing Four so I could get some rest.

Maybe I'm just burned out from all this moving stuff. Waking up early and staying up late aren't helping, either, I'm sure.

I'm homebound today--our new refrigerator decided to keep spouting water out of the water dispenser the other day instead of shutting off, so we had the LG guys out to fix it this morning. We need a part ordered. Oh well. We won't die. The tap water here isn't that bad. Maybe because it's a new house. AND I have to stick around home because (drumroll please)...

We get our shutters installed today! Woo hoo!  I'm so dang excited!!!

I need to grab myself a coke, shake off this lethargy, and get going!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. I'm just so glad they found that boy scout in Utah. If I was that boy's mother I would have been a complete mess. I love happy endings!

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

I'm still reeling from the after-effects of moving. You've earned a few days of sleeping in.