Monday, August 15, 2011

Can You Say, EXCITED???

I get my shutters installed tomorrow. THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE. We waited, like fools, until we actually closed on the house to order them, and so we've had to wait forever for them, it seems. Throwing blankets over my furniture around 2pm every day so the sun doesn't bleach everything gets REALLY OLD REALLY FAST, can I just say? And since our living room and kitchen and casual eating area are west-facing, we get that awful bright sun in the early evening that is blinding.

Not after tomorrow! Woo!

Okay, I'll calm down now. We had a good weekend. I pretty much hung out with the family and ran around, didn't get any unpacking done. Which is okay, because I have the first floor completely done. (Just don't go look at my second and third floors, ha ha!) BOXES galore. I'm really happy with the way things are turning out, though. Our house is becoming a home. Putting your personality and your things into a house really makes a difference. :-)

Now I'm ready for school to start so my kids will stop messing it up! Ha ha!

I hope everyone has a happy Monday. This is looking to be a crazy week. I hope I get through it!

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

You'll be fine. You're getting so much done!