Friday, January 28, 2011

And...It's Friday.

Murhpy's Law #59375978:

Odds are, when you wake up in the middle of the night with the urge to go, stumble blindly into the bathroom and plunk yourself down on the toilet without bothering to check first, THAT will be the one time your dear husband has forgotten to put the toilet seat down.

Lucky for me, I clean that toilet very regularly. But still...EW. Not to mention I think I pulled something when I screamed and jumped right back up...

*sigh* I really hope this isn't an indication of how this day is going to go! We have a busy weekend, but I'm excited because it's going to be 60 degrees out! I actually feel really bad for all the people waist-deep in snow, currently. Be safe!

 And I can't think of anything else to say, so, if you need a good laugh, I leave you with the comic genius of Anjelah Johnson as Bon Qui Qui:
MAD Tv - Bon Qui Qui at King Burger. Watch more top selected videos about: Burger King

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT was funny! "I have a compicated order!" Ha ha!

Janey