Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Up All Night...

...couldn't turn my brain off last night. Hubby woke up at 1am, and had a question for me, and after that I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned. I paced. I went downstairs and played Bejeweled (I'm on level 77, GO ME!) and sleep still eluded me!
I finally dozed off around 5am, and Hubby's alarm went off an hour later.

I swear, why is it when you're really tired, the alarm always seems like a CANNON going off next to you rather than a little digital squealing noise?

So, I'm exhausted. Not even Honey Nut Cheerios is working for me this morning. And I have TONS of errands to run--all the errands I put off yesterday have piled up into today. But this could be good because the kids will be occupied and I won't have to put up with incessant complaints of boredom or arguing over the Gamecube.

So, I'm off to drag my tired butt around...wish me luck...UGH.

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

I can relate to this! I've been restless these last few nights. It sucks and when the alarm goes off it's awful.

Hang in there!