Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Why Is It... (Part IV)

...every time I am in a hurry, I get stuck behind a car driving at/just under the speed limit on a two-lane road?

...my middle son refuses to eat anything unless it has Pizza on it or in it somehow?

...my dirty laundry has the power of procreation?

...Cool Ranch Doritos have developed the capacity to call to me telepathically?

...my three year old has to repeat EVERYTHING I say, especially in the nursery at church?

Short post today. Running to the doctor for well checks on two kids, flu shots for the rest, and then back to finish up a friend's manuscript. Then all the normal stuff I have to do. Fun fun fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to play . . .

Why is it that my son refuses to bring down the garbage bin until it has sat at the edge of the driveway for a full twenty-four hours after garbage pickup?

Why is it that the one day hubby comes home early is the one way I want to lie on the couch and watch all my DVR'ed shows?

Why does my thirteen-year-old daughter insist on going to a Baptist Church each Wednesday with her bff? She's Catholic!!!