Monday, October 11, 2010

Craziness.

Okay, this weekend was INSANE!!! I was running from morning until night, with no breaks whatsoever! I won't go into a play-by-play, let me just say this was me, all weekend:
I am glad it's over. And I will probably NEVER sign my kids up for any early-morning sports clinics on Saturdays, EVER again. Saturdays are the one day in the week we can sleep in, because all other mornings are taken with school and church.

;-)

Kids are home from school today. I haven't planned anything fun, we may go and see "Secretariat." We all have wanted to see that one since they started previewing it a few months ago. I know, it's been called "corny" in reviews but we don't care. We like corny and happy. We are a rare breed. ;-)

We started a little fun "tradition" yesterday, since it was 10/10/10. At 10:10 am, we figured it was the luckiest minute of the year, so we all made a wish! I mean, how often does 10:10 on 10/10/10 come around? We figure we have two more years of lucky minutes, on 11/11/11 and 12/12/12, and then we're done for the century. Pretty cool, huh?

I hope everyone has a good day. And if you haven't gotten your Fall stuff up, you need to get on it!

2 comments:

Devon Ellington said...

What a great idea for a new tradition!

I plan to see SECRETARIAT, and will probably sob my way through it. You should have seen me during SEABISCUIT! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's why I'm so glad that my youngest didn't sign up for football this year. Those 8 am games and Saturday practices were awful.