Friday, December 19, 2008

We're Heading Out of Town...


Okay, so, I am hoping the next snowstorm that's supposed to hit us tomorrow night hits AFTER we've taken off from the airport. We're going to Idaho for the holidays, and I want to wish everyone a very happy, safe and joyful Christmas and New Year's. And if you didn't get a card from me, don't fret, I did not send any out this year. Yes, I am bad.
This blog will return Monday, January 5th. Unless of course, I find something to really blog about. Then I promise I will. Be happy, everyone!
XOXOXO
Lara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely holiday, and I hope the weather doesn't cause you too much grief.

Michelle Miles said...

Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year's! :)

Lowa said...

I haven't sent cards out in 4 years!

Have a great holiday and I hope the plane trip is as smooth as possible! Both ways:)