Thursday, January 24, 2008

WTH????

Okay, so I dragged my achy self out of bed this morning and drove the kids to school, because I heard it was below zero and too cold to wait outside for the bus. So on the way, my car said it was -10 degrees.

MINUS TEN DEGREES.

AND TWENTY FOUR BELOW, WITH WINDCHILL.

WTH??? Clearly Global Warming isn't affecting Wisconsin. I mean, ANTARCTICA is warmer than we currently are. This is insane!!!!!!

Apparently monday we're supposed to warm up to 40 degrees. Dayum! I'm getting out some shorts and a tank top!

Ppphbbbhhhtttttt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine who's done the research on this said something about how the weather patterns are shifting as far as where it's warm and cold. I want to say he used the term "polar shift", but I'm probably REALLY wrong, because he talked very fast and used terms I'd never heard before. I couldn't keep up.

Anonymous said...

Honey what did ya expect when you moved there, tropical breezes? Don't worry, it's cold here too, sunny, but veeerrry cold. I guess in your heart your still a cali girl from washington, where you expect a break from the weather once and a while. Can't wait until may!!!!
-sis

Lynn Sinclair said...

Each year, the cold bothers me more. I'm dreaming of warm breezes, sun-kissed shoulders and green grass.

Hope you feel better soon.