Friday, December 09, 2005

I Have a Shiny House

Ahhh, having a clean house. FINALLY.
"Julie" and I unpacked all the boxes (we had a panic moment when we were trying to figure out where to put all the stuff that filled the entire living room--you know, the odds-n-ends stuff that basically belongs NOWHERE.) but we got it knocked out.

I went and made a killing at Target and bought pictures and candles, etc. and Hubby loved it all when he got home from work. I said "great--so this means you won't be mad when you get the Amex bill!" :-)

This weekend should be fun. We're going to see Narnia (woo hoo!) with the kids on Saturday, and Hubby and I got a sitter and we'll go Christmas shopping Saturday night sans kids.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

3 comments:

Lowa said...

I bet it feels great to have a clean house!

We are not letting our 10 year old see Narnia until he reads the book. LOL Getting him to read is hard, but he is wanting to do this one. We wonder where he gets that from since hubby and I LOVE to read. Our 13 year old taught himself to read at age 4 and has been reading at (so we have been told)college level since age 7. He read those books (all of them!) when he was about 6 and plans on going to the movie with some friends soon for a late b'day celebration.

Please let us know what you think of it!!!

Ann said...

Sounds fun! (I know from my sister, when you have kids, sans kids seems almost unreal. You deserve it!)

Michelle Miles said...

Enjoy the movie (let me know what you think!) and congrats on the clean house. I know you must be relieved. :)