Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lost My Cookies...

I GOT SOME SLEEP!!! HURRAH!!

Well, only about five hours, but I'll take it. :-)

So I lost my cookies...but not in the way it might sound. I hate it when you download an update onto your computer and after its installed and you restart only to discover that suddenly all your cookies are gone. Lots of work to get things back. ANNOYING!

Thing Four is still not good. I stopped giving him medicine to see if his fever was gone, and when the thermometor read "103.5" I about freaked and gave him more Motrin. We actually had him sleep in his bouncy chair last night, so his head would be elevated. Hey, whatever works!

We are on a plane to Utah at 6am tomorrow, so I get to spend today packing. I got a little overzealous with Christmas decor yesterday (okay so it took FOUR hours to set up the tree--I guess I was wrong, Devon!) and I even decorated the main stair bannisters with garland and lights and strategically-placed burgundy bows. It looks awesome. I HAD to do it. It was therapeutic and fun for me. And for those of you who think I'm crazy to set up in November--we're going to be gone for a little while and I won't have to do it when we get back. ;-) I always put the tree up right after Thanksgiving anyway. It's a win-win.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving--it doesn't look like I'll be posting for a while. Unless something crazy happens. Hopefully not. I always like a lack of drama in my life...

Take care, all! Be good! GO NANOERS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry he's still sick -- that's very scary.

Still, four hours rocks! I live in a tiny apartment and it takes me 6-8, on a GOOD year!