Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just a quick post to say that everything is going well, and a thousand apologies to my dear friend Aimee, but I'm STILL allergic to Facebook.

People don't understand why I don't do it. Mostly because I know myself too well. I KNOW FOR A FACT that I would be ON Facebook way too much during the day. I know certain women (who shall remain nameless) who spend sometimes three to four HOURS on Facebook every day, and frankly, I have enough trouble tearing myself away from the Internet as it is in the mornings.

Which is the main reason why I don't Facebook. ;-)

My parents are here this week, and on Friday, HUBBY's parents fly into town. Can I just shoot myself now and get it over with I am SO excited to see them!

Anyway, we're having fun except Dad caught a cold and he's laying low. Poor guy. And hey, my kitchen has never been cleaner! I LOVE my mom!

I hope everyone has a happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Devon Ellington said...

Facebook doesn't work for me. Tried it. Didn't like it. Oh, well. It's not for everyone.

Brenda said...

Yep. There's a nasty cold going around. One of my kids has it now so let the germfest commence! I hope they liked the area regardless.

I hope he fells better soon.

Cassaundra said...

Aw no Dad... I hope he's at least able to enjoy some things! And I totally luv our mommy too! Cept she never cleans my kitchen when she comes over. lol

Aimee said...

No need to apologize. I know one day you'll join the party.

Michelle Miles said...

If you stay off the Facebook games, you're safe ;)

Hope Dad feels better!