Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Thing of Beauty...

Can you guess which side my 3-year old (who looooooooves gum drops!) decorated?

Bet you'll never.

I discovered some new things yesterday. I discovered Postum (it's actually Pero but old habits die hard) tastes absolutely REVOLTING with gingerbread-flavored coffee creamer. I'll stick to plain, thanks.

I discovered that when it's 55 degrees out, it rains a lot.

I discovered my kids can't go even one hour without wanting on the computer. (So I took it away, bwahahahahahahaaaa!)

I discovered shopping at this point is futile.

I discovered Starbucks' Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate. Am massively in love.

I discovered that I tied the festive wreath on my car so darn well, I can't wash it now:
I also discovered that now the presents are all bought, the cards are sent out and all I have to do is wait for Christmas to happen, I love everybody and everything.

Happy Tuesday!!!

3 comments:

Devon Ellington said...

The house is so cute! And your wreath looks lovely n the car, even if it's extremely well-tied!

Enjoy the holidays. Doesn't it feel good to have it all done?

Lee Anne said...

All bought? How? You even have one more kiddo than me. Jealous.
But I'm getting there, I had a sick 1st grader for the last 5 days so that put me back a bit.

And gumdrops make the house!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I never would have known he liked gumdrops! snicker.

I am jealous you already have all the presents! Not fair. Because shopping is futile now.

Janey