Wednesday, December 08, 2010

BREAKING NEWS!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER, CHRIS!!!!! And no, I'm not going to make any jokes about you being ancient, because since I happen to be five years older than you, I really don't have a leg to stand on...

Hope it's a good one, bro!!!

Now, about that news, well, um, it's actually kinda cold, right now in North Carolina! As in, twenty degrees! That is a big deal for here. I was laughing this morning as I took my daughter to school at 6:45 (she has an all-day field trip two hours away). A house one subdivision over had run it's sprinklers-- Ice everywhere. The lawn was covered, the entire sidewalk was a skating rink, and the street as well.

Dumb a**es!!!

I wonder if they'll turn their sprinklers off, going forward? **snort**

Yesterday was just...blech. Too much running around. Today will be the same. I guess I'll be able to relax in January. Maybe.

Hope everyone has a good day. Stay warm!

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

YOu need to be snowed in with hot cocoa, a fire in the fireplace, and some good books!