Thursday, May 06, 2010

Is It Thursday Already??

Wow. Speedy Week. Today is no exception. I've already been to the school book fair, a field trip drop off, the bank (to close our account here, *sniff*) the car dealership and now home. Whew. And I need to do some serious weed pulling which irks me to no end because I have OTHER things to do.

But I'm happy! We found a house! Granted, it's temporary because we are building and we haven't sold our house here, yet, but it's a GREAT house. And it's brand new. Hubby signed the papers yesterday with the builder. WOO!!!

Things are looking up. Now that we actually have a place to stay, I can go forward with moving plans. FINALLY.

Okay I so need to stop typing and get MOVING!!! Happy Thursday, all!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations! How long until you move to your temporary place? And how long until the permanent house is built?

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAY!

Devon Ellington said...

Congrats! Phew! The not-knowing-limbo stuff is always the worst.

Michelle Miles said...

Congrats on the house thing! I'm glad you finally got something. :)