Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Thursday Already?

This week has gotten away from me. I've been busy busy. I get my car back tomorrow morning, but I have to ask the dealership now about the mass Toyota recall. They're recalling all the 2008-10 Sequoias because the gas pedal STICKS. Scary. Apparently there were a TON of Toyota cars recalled because of the same problem. On the link you can see the complete list.

Today is full--IEP at the school for one of my Things, and a 5th grade band concert (just shoot me now) AND basketball practice. Tomorrow my morning is taken up with the school spelling bee, because both Things One and Two won their class spelling bees and they are now in the school bee. (Although why they're pitting 5th graders against 8th graders is a little beyond me. I mean, three years is a BIG difference!) Saturday is busy with haircuts and getting Hubby ready for his trip to New York. He'll be gone all next week. But I've checked my schedule and I don't have to try and be in two places at once that I can tell, so I'm ok.

I'm having some major stress in my life right now (nothing I can talk about here) and it's beginning to take its toll on me. Hopefully all will be resolved soon and I won't have to deal with it, but for now, it kinda sucks. In short, I'm a mess. I just need to take things one day at a time.

It's the old "how do you eat an elephant?" question--and the answer is the same. One. Bite. At. A. Time.

2 comments:

Devon Ellington said...

Thinking of you. Let me know if I can help.

I didn't realize your car was a Toyota. Fingers crossed that it's fine.

Michelle Miles said...

Be sure and get that checked out if you're driving one of those cars. There have been a lot of fatalities due to the sticking pedal!