Friday, September 09, 2005

Edits Complete!

(I literally laughed until I cried over this one)
The Good News: I am happy to say, that after weeks of intense editing, the novel is ready to be shipped off to my agent. Cross your fingers for me that he likes it--he'll have it sometime next week.

The Bad News: I have found that my life, as of late, has been plunged into turmoil. I can't really go into detail about it here yet (since this IS a public forum) but when I am at liberty to do so, I will come forth with the details. As of now, this blog will not be resuming until everything gets cleared up. Hopefully that will not be long. Trust me, I MISS BLOGGING and will resume as soon as is humanly possible... Cheers everyone!

Lara

5 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

Congrats on your edits! I hope all is well with you and yours and look forward to your return. :) HUGS!

Ann said...

Congratulations! If your book doesn't sell, there is something majorly wrong in the world of writing.
Hope your turmoil resolves soon - and wishing you the bst of luck solving it.

Cassaundra said...

nice cartoon...where'd ya get it from? Probably someone marvelous....right?? *wink*

Missed your blog!

Colin said...

Glad the novels finished. Can't wait to read it! Hope everything works out for you, too.

Debra Young said...

LOL! the cartoon. And shucks, was delighted to see that you'd returned...look forward to your return again! Good luck...d:)