Sunday, September 19, 2004

Ahh, Weekends...

Weekends are interesting for me, because I seem to run around a lot, and get virtually nothing done. I still haven't quite figured out how that works.
I am "foaming at the mouth" a little, because I was hit in the head this weekend by two "new story idea" lightning bolts, and I really, really want to at least outline them before I forget all the juicy details that have been churning in my head.
Unfortunately, between my three kid's demands, shopping, my injured husband (sore neck and back, all he's good for is lying around) soccer games, church stuff and my new puppy (not to mention my house that has slowly become more and more cluttered) I just haven't found the time!
It's very frustrating to say the least. I need to super-glue (well, okay, VELCRO) a notepad to my arm or something so I can jot down ideas when inspiration strikes.
Thank HEAVEN for naptime. I have a good solid hour to two hours a day, where I can whoosh out my breath and pound away in front of the computer.
Can't wait!

No comments: