Thursday, May 16, 2013

Antsy Pantsy

School is almost out, Summer weather is officially here, they're opening up the neighborhood pool next weekend (yay!) and I have a SERIOUS case of Ants-in-the-pants. Why, you ask? A lot of things, I guess.

I'm antsy about my submissions. The time an agent takes to get back to you now is about 7000% longer than it was ten years ago.

I'm antsy for school to be out. Summer is the best. I will have more time to write. ;-)

I'm antsy because my mom is having knee surgery Monday. On the other knee. I just want her to be all healthy and bionic already.

I'm antsy because I have about 958363868 things on my To Do list, and none of them are things I want to do.

I'm antsy because I'm turning older soon and I feel about 20 years younger than I am. I don't know if it's the gift of emotional immaturity, or what, but I do NOT feel my age.

I could go on, but I don't want to bore everyone. Just know I'm "antsy" and I have a lot going on.

Scratch scratch.

No comments: