Thursday, March 29, 2012

Procrastination + Me = Misery.

I'm having a weird week. Sometimes, when you're a procrastinator like me, you put things off. And more things. Then, finally, by the time you realize you might want to do something about the "put off" things they've grown into a massive pile of To-Dos that is completely OVERWHELMING.

Take Laundry, for instance. Yeah, that's the Battle Without End. And the Kitchen. The major gathering place for family, cooking, snacks, homework, school-project assembly, you name it. I have to keep up with that or...(**insert dive-bombing sound resulting in loud explosion here.**)

And Writing. If I neglect the writing long enough, the Muse flashes a highly inappropriate finger at me and leaves. And a plethora of other things that normal people do and seem to juggle just fine but I can't seem to because I PROCRASTINATE.

So, please forgive me if I seem out of touch, or just a little bit wonky. Because, frankly, I feel out of touch and just a little bit wonky.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Thursday! The weather is beautiful!


1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

I started fighting the Procrastination Demon by doing the thing I want to do least first thing in the day, AFTER my first 1K of the day.

That way, it's done, and everything else seems a breeze . . .

But the first 1K of the day is THE most important item on my list! ;)