Friday, October 07, 2011

Ten Random Friday Facts ( and Laments?)

1) I'd really like to have my kitchen stay clean for more than 10 minutes.

2) I seriously could go to jail for murdering people who pull out in front of me and drive under the speed limit.

3) I really really REALLY am starting to hate Rap.

4) I don't understand why, when I have fruit and veggies in the fridge, and healthy snacks in the snack bin, my kids go for the ONE unhealthy snack in the house. And when it's gone, they complain we don't have any "snacks."

5) I wish it was easy to lose weight by working out only ONCE a week.

6) I really wish I didn't like Lays Kettle-cooked Salt and Vinegar chips.

7) Orange-red makes me crazy. Blue-red soothes me.

8) I wish I could rewind to circa 2001-2003 when agents literally responded to queries within days, sometimes even on the same day!

9) I really am not a huge fan of William Shakespeare (GASP!)

10) I don't get the hype about Bagel Bites.

And there you go. I'll put out ten more every Friday. For anyone who actually cares. ;-)

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

Those are fun. I'm right there with you except for Shakespeare. But that's one of the great things about having lots of writers available --we don't HAVE to all like the same authors.

I can't stand Philip Roth's work, although I appreciate what he's contributed to the canon as a stylist. But he is obsessed with his dangly bits and they just don't interest me.