Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've been sick. Now Thing Four has a high fever and a barking cough. I slept in his room with him last night, because I had to give him medicine every four hours. Can I just say he grinds his teeth? Ugh. It was like listening to someone chew on ice. Two of his siblings did that when they were young, too. But they outgrew it.

I'm pretty spaced out and tired. I finished implementing the comments from one Beta reader, and now I'm ready to print up the other set. Then I will give the MS one more pass, and I'll be ready for submission. And it will be December, and no one will be answering emails or reading queries until mid January. Boo. Such is the way of things.  Moving always puts a crimp in my life! We are DONE moving for a long time. Seriously.

I'm excited--it's only going to be in the 60's the next week--colder weather at last! It's going to be 85 today. That's just...strange to me. Still. Maybe after a few years living in NC I will be in a coat, shivering to 70 degrees just like everyone else. ;-)

We're sticking close to home today, so I'm editing and cleaning. SO exciting, I know.

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

I hope you all feel better soon! I'm fighting a cold myself, and hoping I don't lose my voice until AFTER I teach on Saturday!