Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I Blogged!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the miners who died in Virginia, what a horrible accident. I'm hoping they can save the survivors.

I hope everyone had a great Easter holiday weekend! We spent it in our swimsuits, so it was great. ;-)

Of course Easter SUNDAY was a different story--Thing Four, who is two, decided to "belly flop" on the bed and hit his face on the bed frame and his tooth went clean through his upper lip. He's okay, we took him to the urgent care anyway to make sure his jaw/teeth were ok, and let's say he got lucky. He's a lip-licker, though, and it's been hard to keep him from licking the wound. FUN.

Hubby is home this week, and we've been running around having fun. His birthday is Thursday. Woo!

Saw HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON in 3D yesterday, WOW. Cute movie, but 3D is SOOOO much better than it used to be! I'm looking forward to CLASH OF THE TITANS (yes I saw the original movie in the theatre as a kid and I also own it) in 3D on Friday Date Night!

It's raining. But everything is turning green! Spring is here! Now if it would just warm up a little...

I have decided that someday...SOMEDAY, I will own a Macbook Air, and an iPhone. Don't know when, don't know how, but SOMEHOW, I will! *sigh* For now, I will just fondle them at the Apple Store.

I am such a lemming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor thing 4!

I see you've embraced your inner Mac self. :)