Friday, April 16, 2010

Craziness.

I didn't get on the computer today! Not until around 5pm. WHEW.

It was a great day--we had Thing Two's D.A.R.E. graduation today, and out of his entire class, he was one of the four students picked to read his essay in front of everyone. He did great! And of course, when his name was called during the presenting of the diplomas (they had asked us to hold all applause until the end, so you could hear a pin drop in the gym) when Thing Two's name was announced, his two-year old brother sitting next to me jumped up and screamed his name happily a few times. It brought down the house. Everyone was laughing. I was about a zillion shades of red, but it was pretty funny.

Right now we're eating pizza and doing assorted things, Thing One has a couple of friends over and it looks like it's going to be a slow weekend. I'm finally going to get to watch my DVR'd episodes of GLEE and VAMPIRE DIARIES. Woot!!!

I'm all for that.

Enjoy, everyone!

No comments: