Thursday, January 24, 2013

Crockpot Love.


It's one of Man's (or was it Woman's?) most awesome inventions. A pot you can dump almost anything food-ish in, plug it in and not worry about it, and when you come home after a busy day, voila! You have dinner!

It's the Crockpot. I have four of them. A really large oval one for when I do my 10-pound pork roasts for pulled pork, a large one for our family Sunday dinners, a medium one for a smaller meat/whatever fare, and a small one for queso, lil' smokies, etc. etc.

LOVE THEM. Crockpots make my life so much easier!!

What's crazy is the STUFF you can do with them. You can bake bread. You can bake brownies. You can do things you didn't think you could do! The possibilities are endless!!

Now I just need to get a crockpot with a TIMER on it--that would be ideal!

Crockpots Rock!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love mine too. Can't have too many!

Anonymous said...

We have a crockpot 6.5 quart touchscreen. It has automatic shut off and warming feature. you can get one at Bed Bath and Beyond. Cost about 70.00 before a coupon.
Uncle Rob