Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Post-Halloween.

It's been a very busy but good last few days. The kids had a blast with all their Halloween-related activities, and now, yes, we have candy coming out of our ears. I might have to hide it all and ration it out, because OH. MY. GOSH. When you have a huge neighborhood like ours, and four kids go all over, you can imagine the amount of candy you are going to get. Plus we had a church Trunk-or-Treat Friday night, so they scored quite a bit of candy from that.

As far as last night, don't worry, I re-filled my huge cauldron three times, so I gave out as much as I got. ;-) It's all in good fun!

We're doing lots of Fall things, lately. Caramel apples, cider and doughnuts, fires, soon we'll be raking leaves. We pretty much only have toothpick trees in our front yard, and the woods on our property are self-sustaining so we don't really rake leaves in them, so no leaf pile to jump into this year! :-(

I am trying to get a hold on things. It's been so busy lately, the blog has suffered, my housekeeping has suffered, and I need to budget my time a little better. I'm still working on my sequel, but I'm not NaNoing this year. I've done it once, and I felt very accomplished, but moving on.

It was in the 30's this morning, I love Fall weather! We don't get a lot of snow in the South, but you can bet it will be welcome if we do! I just hope everyone on the East coast has their power back!

Now I'm off to a church meeting. But I thought I'd squeeze a post in. I'm sure y'all are thrilled. :-)

No comments: