Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Why I Should Never go to Hobby Lobby.

Love crafting? Love DIY projects? Love to decorate your house? Hobby Lobby has everything you could possibly want. And I mean pretty much everything.

I went there yesterday, just looking for some cute scrapbook paper to make tags. All innocent and everything. What did I come out with? Wall art, a ton of cute fabric (don't worry I don't sew), craft tools, three HUGE books of the most adorable/expensive scrapbook paper ever, and about nine spools of ribbon. Don't ask me how much I spent. Because you'll gasp and shake your head at me.

This is why I must NOT go to Hobby Lobby. A) It's like CRACK for the crafter, and B) All those little things add up and you end up spending about 600% more than you anticipated.

If you are someone with unlimited funds, by all means, live there and knock yourself out. But I certainly will only be going to Hobby Lobby a few times a year. Because my house really doesn't need another knick-knack. I think.

MUST. RESIST.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I hear ya. My only saving grace is that I work all day and it's closed on Sunday.