Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back from Vaca!

We took the kids to Myrtle Beach for Spring Break, and got back last night. It was sooooo nice! The kids got major beach time, and I know the best pancake houses in the vicinity! (har!) We left on Friday. It was relaxing and so very awesome.

Now, it's back to reality, of course. My pre-Spring Break Cleaning plans sort of fizzled because I was running around buying beach gear and planning for the trip, so next week is my cleaning week! Right now I'm just enjoying having Hubby home while we run around and nap, alternately. ;-)

I resurrected an old WIP (I know that's writing blog material but I had to mention it here) and I have been pecking out a few words a day on it. I love how all you need to do is read and all the thoughts and ideas you had come rushing back. The world is very real right now, so I'd better run with it.

I think we have birds in our attic. SOMETHING was making a lot of rustling and thumping noises above our heads last night, and they definitely weren't there before we left for vacation. Either it's BIG, or it's a LOT of mice. EW EW EW. I guess we'll find out tomorrow when our pest guy comes!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week!

Now, I'm off to do about 17 loads of laundry!!!

Lara

No comments: