Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still wishing I was on a Beach...

Yesterday sucked. It was gloomy and rainy, and I had another headache. I have chronic tension headaches, now. It's stress, of course, but there's nothing I can do but take medicine and hope for the best. FUN.

THEN the day got better. I dusted off an old manuscript and started editing last night. (See my writing blog.) It was great! I looked up from the computer at one point and realized it was midnight, and I needed to head to bed. I love getting lost in a world of my own creation. There's nothing like it!

ANYWAY, we're supposed to have rain for the next three days straight. All I can say is, Thank heaven it isn't SNOW! I'll take it!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you move, you'll only be about three and a half hours (two and a half, if you drive like I do) from the beach.

Congrats on picking up the writing again. I'm off to check out your other blog.

I hope everyone is getting better at your house.