Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mundane Post.

I survived "tight schedule" day yesterday, and actually it turned out to be just fine. Got a little hairy at the end because Thing One announced she had to go to a friend's house to work on her Ancient Greece project, but it worked out. And we all had ZERO cavities at the dentist. Which is a bonus. Except he recommended I get the lone silver filling in my #14 molar taken out, because it is starting to crack my tooth. So, Monday I'll get it replaced. Feh. But necessary.

Finished FAEFEVER late last night (that's three books in as many days, I didn't know I had it in me!) and although the ending was shocking, I wanted to pick up the next book immediately. Problem was, it hasn't come in the mail, yet! It was supposed to be here already! ARRGGH!!

So, I get to wonder whattheheck happens until it does. My friend Mik, who recommended the books, is highly amused, I'm sure, because I'm freaking out that I can't keep going. (Yes, Mik, I can feel you grinning from here!) :-)

We have showings this weekend!!! Hooray! Granted, they're right during the time we get ready for church, so that will be tricky, but I am excited. It only takes one, right? Cross your fingers for us!

I am looking forward to a busy but good day. But I have put off the laundry for WAYY too long. My boys complained they can't fit any more stuff down the laundry chute, and my daughter says she's out of socks. (No, Lara, you will resist the urge to BUY her some! Just do the freaking laundry!) SO, Laundry Day it is. At least I have the kids fold and hang their own stuff. So it's not as bad as it used to be.

I can't believe it's Thursday already!!!


1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

Of course, I was about to suggest buying more socks! ;) Whenever things got busy at the shows, I would run out to the store and buy some more socks. Hence, I have a couple of dozen orphan socks that accumulated over the years!