Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm So Hungry I Could Gnaw My Own Foot Off.

Got lost in Editland last night. But I got to bed just before 11pm. I have decided I need to go to bed at a decent time. Staying up until 1am and waking up at 6am are NOT healthy. I need at least seven hours of sleep. So, 10:30 is when I start winding down, now. I'm trying everything I can think of to ease the chronic tension headaches I've been getting.

Also, I've been eating very healthy, and drinking tons of water every day. Trying to retrain my brain that carrots and celery are just as tasty as cool ranch Doritos and chocolate has been...a stretch. But I am done with comfort food and snacks, because Spring is coming!!! Lara needs to get in shape! Vegetables and fruit, more vegetables and more vegetables. YUM. (yeah, sarcasm again.)

Hubby comes home tonight! Hubby comes home tonight!! WOO HOO!

Okay, do I seem a little excited, or what? It's been three weeks since we saw him last, so the kids and I are VERY happy to have him here for a long weekend. He took Monday off so he doesn't have to fly back until the afternoon. So, we get all day Saturday, Sunday and part of Monday with him. It will be nice. We have missed him. I sound sappy, I know, but three weeks is too long. Then, the first week of April he'll be here for a week, for Spring break. That will be fun. I can't believe Easter is just around the corner!

We have had SERIOUS fog these past few nights. I hope the fog dissipates for tonight--or Hubby's plane might have problems. Fingers crossed! I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's hard to fool yourself into thinking a carrot stick is a Hershey bar.

Have a good weekend.

Devon Ellington said...

The tension headaches will probably continue until the move is complete. Just be good to yourself.

Of course, the usual considered triggers for others (coffee, red wine, chocolate) are what help relieve my headaches. I know you don't drink caffeine or alcohol, but the chocolate may help.