Friday, January 12, 2007

Soup du Jour...

I have been craving soup lately. Tomato soup, Mushroom soup, Chicken soup, Stew, you name it. I love those Cambpell's "Soup to Go" in those little sizes that you pop in the microwave. MMMM. Plus, when you run around like I do, those little buggers come in handy.

Okay, random, I know, but I'm in a random mood. I forced myself to go to bed at 10:45 last night, and stayed awake lying down while I played a scene from my novel in my head (with Gerry Butler as the hero to my herione, yum) and of course had to snap on the light and get their conversation down on paper, sheesh!)
So I finally got to sleep sometime around eleven. But that's WAY better than 1am!

Hubby comes home today, so I am excited about that. He's ready to come home. After meetings ten hours a day and schmoozing and being wined and dined every night this week, he's ready to come home and have some home-cooked food and see his kids. (His words last night.) I told him that Papa Murphy's pizza was about as home-cooked as he was going to get. ;-) But it will be nice to have him home.

Watched The Wedding Date last night. Cuuuute film. Debra Messing was hilarious in it. And I've always had a crush on Dermot Mulroney, since Young Guns. (Yes, really, since then!) Even before he did "My Best Friends' Wedding" with The Roberts. I have a good eye for actors that way. (Another example, I was enamored of Jason Isaacs when he played the bit N.A.S.A. scientist part in Armageddon, BEFORE he was ever Lucius Malfoy!)

No word on the popcorn maker. I'm beginning to grumble. Of course they only have email instead of a phone number, and of course they say they'll get back to you with an answer in "72 hours" so I'm beginning to think I won't get this thing FOREVER. Which serves me right, for getting it for about half of what all the other internet sites are offering it for. UGH.

YIKES! Time to get the kids running for the bus! Have a happy friday, all, and a good weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

Wait...Dermot Mulroney was in YOUNG GUNS??? I thought he was super cute in "The Thing Called Love". And you know I have a thing for Gerry .... *sigh*

Lara said...

Yeah, he was always spitting. Look closely. ;-)