Monday, January 22, 2007

Quiet Day.

Worked 8-12 today, and spent a few hours after that running errands, so I'm home for the first time today. WHEW! I don't work the next few days, which is fine with me, the store I work at is SOOOO quiet. Nothing going on there at all. And I swear there isn't one thing out of place. I had a customer leave a ton of clothes in the fitting room and I was actually grateful, because it was something to do. Eeek!

This weekend was good, we did a lot of running around on Saturday, but no movies. We ran out of time. So the kids watched Return to Witch Mountain in the Theater and Hubby and I watched TV.

On Sunday, we caught the end of the Saints/Bears game, and were VERY intense on the Patriots game. I'm REALLY sad they didn't win, but I guess you have to be happy for Peyton Manning-- he's never had a Superbowl. Don't exactly know which team I'll be rooting for at this point, because New England lost. Hmmmm....maybe I should toss a coin...;-)

Something New: Hubby got us a personal trainer, she comes once a week, and frankly, I am a little nervous. But she said she'll go easy on me, I'll just be doing cardio, and exercises on a ball with rubber bands, etc., (I can't even do the recumbent bike at this point because my knees hit The Belly) and she'll be busting Hubby's A** on the home gym. This is something we've never done before, so we'll see how it goes. But I have heard they (PT's) are good for motivation.

Nothing much else to tell, the kiddos are coming home soon and Hubby has a vendor dinner tonight, so I'll probably give them something REALLY not nutritious like Corn Dogs or something. I am so bad!:-)

Maybe I'll have something more interesting to write about tomorrow...

2 comments:

Lowa said...

Wow! A personal trainer coming to your house!?!?!? That is SO COOL!

I walked to and from Curves this morning and hope to do that three mornings a week. Sure felt good!

Take it easy until after the little guy gets here, ok??

Michelle Miles said...

Do you think they have PTs for Writing???